BE A CERTIFIED ENTREPRENEUR COURSE
Introduction to New Venture Creation Process
Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs
Opportunity Identification & Evaluation Business Model Development
Customer Discovery Process
Product Market Fit
Strategy and Viability
Industry & Market Analysis
Competitive Landscape & Strategic Advantage
Innovation, Branding and Digital Marketing
Product Development/Minimal Viable Product
Marketing & Sales Strategy Branding
Pricing Strategies and Tactics
Leadership and Finance
Leadership & Team Management
Key Resources & Partnerships
Social Responsibility & Ethics Profit Models
Revenues & Costs
Execution and Presentation to Investors
Financial Analysis & Cash Management
- College level course teaches students to prepare for college.
- Critical thinking, planning, setting timelines and targets, implementation of out of the box ideas.
- Public speaking, leadership, develop an entrepreneurial mind, team building, collaborative working and creativity.
- All students receive a certificate of completion.
- The student may request the professor to send the LOR directly on the Common Application or one University of their choice.
Dr. Jack McGourty
Director, Venture for all CBS, NY.
Prof. Daniel McQuade
Director, Venture for all CBS, NY
Every Saturday, 2018